USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The uses of your personal data are mainly the following:
- Access and use of the site;
- Verification and authentication of your data;
- Optimization of the layout and operation of the site;
- Management of the relationship with you;
- Sending commercial information and advertising messages, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your personal information is kept for a period that cannot exceed 3 years, unless:
- You exercise, under the conditions provided below, one of the rights granted to you by the legislation;
- A longer retention period is authorised or imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision.
PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to SUMMER's employees and agents, authorized by their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the execution of tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as the proper management of the relationship with you, without you needing to give your permission. It is specified that, within the framework of the execution of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. Apart from the cases set out above, SUMMER undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless we are obliged to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable from 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concerns you;
- Request the update of your data, if it is inaccurate ;
- Request the portability or deletion of your data;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data;
- Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use of your details by our services for the sending of our promotions and solicitations via e-mail, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail.
This right remains valid whether the information concerning you has been transmitted to us directly by you or by third party partners to whom you have communicated it (in this case, you will have to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our SMS or emails or contact us under the conditions below).
These different rights can be exercised directly by email at the following address: email@example.com
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be accompanied by a proof of identity. The proof of identity will be destroyed once the request is processed.
When consulting the Site, cookies are deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet.
A cookie is a piece of information deposited on your browsing device by the server of the Site visited. Certain parts of the Site may not be functional without the acceptance of cookies by the user.
The information collected in this way will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this Site, to develop the design and layout of the Site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
This information will not, unless you agree, be retained for more than 13 months.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings.